The Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management Program aims to produce academically competent graduates who can handle basic and advance hospitality/tourism operations of international standards by equipping them with competencies and skills that are needed to execute operational tasks and management functions in culinary, food service and beverage, lodging and accommodation, events planning, and recreation services.
- Culinary Arts Sales and Marketing
- Front Office Food Service
- Customer/Personnel Relations Bartending
- Entrepreneurship Event Organizing
Curricular Requirements (Course Units Distribution)
|Level||Course Classification||First Semester||Second Semester||Summer|
|First Year||General Education||8 Units||8 Units||—|
|Professional Education||9 Units||6 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||4 Units||3 units||—|
|Second Year||General Education||8 units||8 units||—|
|Professional Education||9 Units||12 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||3 Units||3 Units||—|
|Third Year||General Education||6 Units||3 Units||—|
|Professional Education||15 Units||21 Units||—|
|Fourth Year||General Education||9 Units||—|
|Professional Education||9 Units||6 Units|
|Institutional Requirements||1 Unit||—|
Work Opportunities )
- Chef/Asst. Chef Event/Meeting Organizer
- Front Office Manager/Receptionist Public Relations Officer/Staff
- Sales Account Executive/Manager Human Relations Officer/Manager
- Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor Marketing Coordinator
- Food Writer Night Auditor
How much do I pay per semester (approximate)? How to enroll? Program Entry Requirements?
A regular load per semester will cost approximately P30,000 – 35,000/ semester
Program Entry Requirements
- High School Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopies)
- SDPC Entrance Examination
- 4 Pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Certification of Academic Performance (for those who will apply for academic scholarships)
Where to call?
For further inquiries, you may call our direct line at 034-4339834 or the university’s trunkline number 034-4332449 local 184.
Social Media Details?
Feel free to send us a message through our messenger account: https://www.facebook.com/unor.buseducation for any concerns/questions/clarifications that you may have.
You may check also our videos on YouTube to get a glimpse of what we do in BSBA :