The UNO-R SDPC is a supporting arm of the University of Negros Occidental – Recoletos that provides development, counseling, and placement services for every UNO-Rian.
Designed to assist learners in finding their right placement in academic groups, co-curricular organizations, careers, and jobs.
- JOB QUEST is conducted by the placement service for the graduating students to find part-time and full-time jobs.
- PLACEMENT BULLETIN is used to post job advertisements or cater to employers looking for the right fit applicant.
Designed to make available to clients certain kinds of information not ordinarily provided through instructional programs to guide them in making intelligent vocational/educational choices as well as in adjusting to personal/social situations.
- SEMINARS regarding study habits, gender sensitivity, personality development, and job search are facilitated for students’ development.
- BULLETIN DISPLAYS are updated every month to provide add-on knowledge to clients.
Designed to help students cope with life and life’s difficulties by dealing with their specific concerns and planning strategies to address them.
- GROUP SESSION is conducted in HomGui 1AO classes to help freshmen students adjust in college life.
Individual Inventory Service
Designed to gather all reliable data, information, and records, and to assemble and compile these materials for their functional use.
- SURVEY FORMS are given to students in order to come up with a valid study regarding a particular concern.
- TESTING is conducted for students to help them understand themselves better.
Concerned with what happens to clients while in school or after they have left school.
- EXIT INTERVIEW is done to verify students’ concerns during their stay at the university.
UNO-Recoletos SDPC aims to be one of the centers of Testing Services in Bacolod City. The center caters the following:
- Employment Testing
- College Admission
- Freshmen Testing
- Other Clients with Special Requests like internship abroad, agency requirement, personal consumption
The UNO-R SDPC is open every day from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
For inquiries, please contact number 433-2449 local 187 and 188.
Please feel free to visit SDPC at your most convenient time. See you around!
The Senior High Student Development and Placement Center will conduct admission interviews exclusively…
Examination with Entrance Scholarships 8:00 AM – All Saturdays of February, March, April,…
Fray Don H. Besana, OAR, University President, issued memo no. 030 s. AY…
The UNO-R Student Development and Placement Center and the Amity Youth Volunteers Recoleto…