Bachelor of Arts in Communication is a program that aims to equip students with a balanced foundation in communication theories and practices to prepare the students for the various media and communication professions and industries.
As a field of study, Communication covers the various ways by which humans communicate. It focuses on how verbal and non-verbal messages are used to create meanings in different contexts using diverse media platforms. It includes a broad range of subject matter ranging from the study of communication in interpersonal relationships, groups, organizations, and cultures. For enrichment, it provides classroom and laboratory simulations, field exposures, and internships.
* Approx. 20,000 – 25,000.00
* For the steps for online enrolment, you may visit the official website of UNO- Recoletos:
* Program Entry Requirements
- Student Information System Form (from the Registrar)
- Receipt of payment for enrolment
- 2 pcs 2×2 picture (white background)
- Photocopy of report card
- Entrance examination result
- Interview with the Program Head (online or on-site)
433-2449 local 158 or
UNO-R Mass Communication Society