THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
The Human Resource Management Office takes charge of the over-all human resource development needs of the school.
The Human Resource Management Officer
The Human Resource Management Officer is appointed by the President with the consent of the School Board. He shall hold office for a definite term and subject to reappointment.
1.Promotes the well-being of every member of the school community.
2. Coordinates with the departments and offices,
2.1. with regards to manpower needs and forecasts and
2.2. in the conduct of training need analysis, implementation, and evaluation of training, and
3. Assists the departments in:
3.1. establishing competency and skill-based recruitment, selection, hiring and promotion schemes, and
3.2. making recommendations to the President, through the appropriate Vice-Presidents, the
4. Establishes a ready pool of qualified human resource who can be appointed for higher position.
5. Maintains an updated profile of human resource in every department, in coordination with the Electronic
6. Paths the career of the faculty.
7. Keeps the records of attendance and punctuality of faculty and employees in in-campus or off-campus
8. Coordinates with the departments, office heads and Institutional Monitoring System (IMS) in the tracking
9. Conducts job analysis and classification vis-à-vis salary analysis to establish fair compensation package.
10. Proposes policies and guidelines in the administration of institutional benefits.
11. Processes the documents in connection with the Faculty and employee ranking committees which will be
12. Prepares, keeps, and monitors faculty and employee contracts.
13. Plans a preliminary budget for his department and submits it to the President through the Vice-President
14. Performs other functions as directed by the President.
Application letter addressed to the President
- Comprehensive Resume’
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of PRC Licenses