The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) offers the opportunity to acquire the basic concepts that are the foundation to the engineering of software components and hardware systems used within the computer. The programs stress a breadth of comprehension of software and hardware concepts because the interaction of the separate components is crucial to the successful engineering of both hardware and software design. The program is growing at an accelerating pace and developing contacts with other fields of knowledge. It spans from its theoretical and algorithmic foundations to cutting-edge developments. It focuses on the design and implementation of the software, devises new ways to use computers, and developing effective ways to solve computing problems.
- Algorithm Design
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Development
- Natural Language Processing
- Automata and Compiler Design
- Operating Systems Development
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Analysis Simulation
- Analysis and Design
- Embedded Systems Development
- Software Engineering
Curricular Requirements (Course Units Distribution)
|Level||Course Classification||First Semester||Second Semester||Summer|
|First Year||General Education||14 Units||14 Units||—|
|Professional Education||10 Units||9 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||4 Units||3 units||—|
|Second Year||General Education||11 units||11 units||—|
|Professional Education||9 Units||12 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||3 Units||3 Units||—|
|Third Year||General Education||—||—||—|
|Professional Education||21 Units||20 Units||3 Units|
|Fourth Year||General Education||—||—|
|Professional Education||11 Units||11 Units|
|Institutional Requirements||—||1 Unit|
- Research and Development Specialist
- Algorithm Designer
- Scientific System Engineer
- Data Analyst and Designer
- Simulation Specialist
- Knowledge Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Technical Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Details
How much do I pay per semester (approximate)?
A regular load per semester will cost approximately P30,000 – 35, 000
How to enroll?
Enrolment is facilitated online using the URL: https://www.uno-r.edu.ph/enrollment
Program Entry Requirements?
Document requirements are as follows :
- High School Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopies)
- SDPC Entrance Examination Result
- 4 pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Certification of Academic Performance (for those who will apply for academic scholarships)
Where to call?
Queries are accommodated using (034) 433-24-49 local 181 or (034) 433-25-99.