Fr. Jorge Peligro, OAR met with the student leaders (UNORSSGO, COF and League of Governors) last June 5 at the Fr. Cuenca Hall. He discussed with them his program tagged as C.R.E.E.D (Communications, Re-Accreditation, Enrollment, Enhancement, and Documentation). He shared that the calendar of activities for Academic year 2013-2014 has already been done 70% and the remaining 30% will be activities that may come in time. These unlisted activities should seek permission two weeks prior to the holding of the said activity.
- 03 Jul