- To design a logo for the UNO-R University Week 2022 with the theme: UNO-R@60: Together to New Heights.
- The U-Week 2022 logo is to be used as the official logo, alongside the UNO-R seal, for various branding collateral and official communication.
- The contest is open to all UNO-Rians including Alumni.
- All digital entries must be submitted as a transparent PNG with a maximum dimension of 10×10 inches, and a resolution of 300dpi.
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com along with the following:
- The participant’s full name, department enrolled/assigned in, and contact number.
- A description of the logo as a whole and its element’s relevance and significance to this year’s theme; should not exceed 500 words.
- The font files used in the logo.
- The original editable document made in either Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Inkscape, GIMP, or FIGMA. Entries created in Canva are not allowed.
- Entries created in online vector or raster image editors must export their designs as highly editable Adobe Illustrator files, SVG, or Photoshop files.
- Attribution to resources from free stock image providers.
- Failure to include these attachments will result in disqualification.
- The participant is free to use many colors, but the logo must prominently include the colors #182e7b and #fdc800.
- The logo must be original and modern, and should not contain any gradients. Do not use the Agustinos Recoletos logo.
- The logo may contain royalty-free, free-for-commercial-use images/vectors from online stock image providers. The participant must attach the attribution to their downloaded resource along with their entry.
- The participant will be held responsible for issues pertaining to copyright infringement.
- Each participant is allowed only one entry.
- The deadline for submission of entries is on October 25, 2022.
- Regardless of the number of participants, only 5 will qualify for the final judging. In case there are fewer than 5, all entries will then be qualified for the final judging.
- A board of judges will be invited to select the winners. The decision of the panel of judges will be final and irrefutable.
- Judging of participating entries will be on October 26, 2022
- There will be three winners. Each will receive a Certificate of Recognition and a cash prize.
- All entries will become the property of the University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos. UNO-R reserves the right to modify and publish the submitted entries for any use. Participants, however, have the right to include their designs in their portfolios.
- By submitting an entry, participants agree to these terms.
The entry should come from the maker’s own imagination. It should exhibit original design and creativity with little to no inclusion of stock images.
The entry should be eye-catchy, color-coordinated, and modern with an interesting aesthetic.
The entry should align with the theme: UNO-R@60: Together to New Heights.