Fr. Don H. Besana, OAR issued Memo #040 s. AY 2020-2021 regarding Tertiary Level Students’ Outstanding Balances: Second Semester AY 2020-2021
In view of the above subject matter, please take note of the following:
(1) All students can now access the balance of their accounts through the UIS; hence, the Accounting Office will no longer issue Statements of Accounts except on a case-to-case basis.
(2) Balance, amount payable, and due date will be sent through text by the MIS to the students starting the first week of every month.
(3) Settlement of students’ outstanding accounts will be as follows:
Balance of students’ accounts as of January 31, 2021 will be paid in four (4) equal monthly installments:
First Installment: February 1-20, 2021
Second Installment: March 1-20, 2021
Third Installment: April 1-20, 2021
Fourth Installment: May 1-20, 2021
(4) Students will no longer be required to secure an examination permit as long as they pay their monthly installments; hence, faculty members are requested to remind the students to pay their accounts.
(5) Tertiary level students with account balances will not be allowed enrollment for summer or next semester.