PLEASE READ and be guided.
Liturgical Guidelines from the Diocese of Bacolod for Live Streaming
- Attend the Mass with utmost reverence and solemnity.
- Before the mass, clean and put everything around you in order. Get rid of distractions away from the screen or radio (e.g other gadgets, food, drinks etc.)
- Prepare an altar with a crucifix and a candle lit (if possible) to help you dispose for prayer and worship.
- Wear decent clothing as when you attend a Sunday Mass.
- Consider fasting one hour before communion.
- Before the Mass, offer family intentions especially for the cessation of the pandemic, the cure of the sick and the safety of our healthcare workers and frontliners.
- Participate actively in the responses and songs if possible.
- During consecration, consider kneeling down before the presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
- During Communion, pray the Act of Spiritual Communion since you cannot sacramentally receive Jesus in the Eucharist.
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramental, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
To conclude the Mass, pray the Oratio Imperata against COVID-19
repost from the UNO-R Campus Ministry Office Facebook page