College of Criminal Justice Education
The College of Criminal Justice Education develops physically fit young men and women who dedicate themselves to career in law enforcement and public safety; to become competent, proficient, skilled, scientific, and technically well-trained vanguards of society equipped with knowledge and training in modern law enforcement work, scientific crime detection and investigation, corrections and social defense, imbued with Christian faith.
Vision, Mission, Objectives
We envision the College of Criminal Justice Education as a significant educational institution actively and continually involved in producing graduates who have the knowledge and skills in addressing the problem of criminality in the country and the competence to meet the challenge of globalization in the field of criminology.
The College of Criminal Justice Education is committed to provide the community with professionally competent and morally upright graduates who can deliver efficient and effective services in crime prevention, crime detection and investigation, law enforcement, and custody and rehabilitation of offenders, among others.
The general objectives of the college is to develop young men and women who are physically fit and who are desirous to dedicate themselves in the career of law enforcement and public safety, to become competent, proficient, skilled, scientifically and technically well-trained vanguards of society equipped with knowledge and training in modern law enforcement work, scientific crime detection, investigation, corrections and social defense, imbued with Christian faith.
The College of Criminal Justice Education aims to produce:
- patriotic, Service-oriented, Christ-centered, Marian-inspired, public safety and social defense officers;
- professionally proficient and technically competent Criminologists, specifically in the fields of Police Administration and Management, Criminalistics, Crime Prevention and Investigation, Fire Prevention, Suppression and Control; and social defense.
- compassionate, morally upright, just, responsible correction officers who are well versed in rehabilitation, reformation, and transformation of inmates.
- physically fit criminologists through rigorous exercise in self-defense tactics, swimming and water safety, combat shooting, and in defensive – offensive driving.
- culturally conscious criminologists through active involvement in programs and projects that preserve the national heritage;
- socially conscious Criminologists actively participating in the outreach projects in the public safety and social defense of the University, other government agencies and private associations.
- criminologists who continuously seek advancement in scientific and technical innovations in the fields of Public Safety and Social Defense.
|Estrellanes, Gladys T.||RCRIM., PHD CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Moradilla, Edwin N.||RCRIM., MS CRIM.|
|Parreño, Jasmin L||RCRIM., PHD., PHD CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Pauyon, Jean B.||RCRIM., PHD.|
Linkages and Partners
1. Bacolod City District Jail
2. Metro Bacolod District Jail Female Dormitory
3. BACOLOD CITY POLICE OFFICE
4. Atty. Josie P. Ibañez Law Office
5. Negros Occidental Provincial Crime Laboratory
6. Barangay Taculing
7. Barangay Mansilingan
8. Regional Training Center 6
9. Kashima Junior Judo Sports Club
10. VIRLANIE FOUNDATION
11. BACOLOD CITY FIRE STATION
12. NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
13. OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
14. BUREAU OF JAIL MANAGEMENT AND PENOLOGY
15. Our Lady of Fatima University