Bachelor of Arts in Communication is a program that aims to equip students with a balanced foundation in communication theories and practices to prepare the students for the various media and communication professions and industries.
As a field of study, Communication covers the various ways by which humans communicate. It focuses on how verbal and non-verbal messages are used to create meanings in different contexts using diverse media platforms. It includes a broad range of subject matter ranging from the study of communication in interpersonal relationships, groups, organizations, and cultures. For enrichment, it provides classroom and laboratory simulations, field exposures, and internship.
Creative and Journalistic Styles of Writing
Digital Content Production
Radio and TV Production
Organizational Culture and Humanitarian Communication
TV Newscaster/ Personality
Content and Video Producer
Online Back Office Support
Brand Manager and Sales Representative
Public Relations Specialist
Human Resource Specialist
How much do I pay per semester (approximate)? How to enrol? Program Entry Requirements?
* Approx. 20,000 – 25,000.00
* For the steps for online enrolment, you may visit the official website of UNO- Recoletos:
* Program Entry Requirements
- Student Information System Form (from the Registrar)
- Receipt of payment for enrolment
- 2 pcs 2×2 picture (white background)
- Photocopy of report card
- Entrance examination result
- Interview with the Program Head (online or on-site)
Where to call?
433-2449 local 158 or
Who to call?
Head, Communication Program
Social Media Details?
Official Facebook Page:
UNO-R Mass Communication Society