The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) Program, the most integrative of all computing disciplines, focuses on preparing graduates who are concerned with issues related to advocating for users and meeting their needs within an organizational and societal context through the selection, creation, application, integration and administration of computing technologies. The discipline requires a reasonable understanding of the broad range of applications of programming, networking, human-computer interaction, databases, and web system technologies to meet the needs of the users within a collective and organizational context.
- Computer Network Analysis and Design
- Mobile Computing
- Database Administration
- Systems Administration and Maintenance
- Embedded Systems Development
- Systems Control and Assurance
- Information Security Strategies
- Technology Application Integration
- Intelligent Systems Deployment
- Web Technology Solution Deployment
Curricular Requirement (Course Units Distribution)
|Level||Course Classification||First Semester||Second Semester||Summer|
|First Year||General Education||14 Units||14 Units||—|
|Professional Education||10 Units||9 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||4 Units||3 units||—|
|Second Year||General Education||11 units||11 units||—|
|Professional Education||12 Units||12 Units||—|
|Institutional Requirements||3 Units||3 Units||—|
|Third Year||General Education||—||—||—|
|Professional Education||24 Units||20 Units||2 Units|
|Fourth Year||General Education||—||—|
|Professional Education||17 Units||6 Units|
|Institutional Requirements||1 Unit||—|
- Application Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Network Architecture Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Embedded Systems Developer
- System Control and Assurance Officer
- IT Services Specialist
- Web Developer
Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Details
How much do I pay per semester (approximate)?
A regular load per semester will cost approximately P30,000 – 35, 000
How to enroll?
Enrolment is facilitated online using the URL: https://www.uno-r.edu.ph
Program Entry Requirements?
Document requirements are as follows :
- High School Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopies)
- SDPC Entrance Examination Result
- 4 pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Certification of Academic Performance (for those who will apply for academic scholarships)
Where to call?
Queries are accommodated using (034) 433-24-49 local 181 or (034) 433-25-99.