The UNO-R Registrar’s Office tasks and responsibilities are categorized into the following six major areas:
- Assists in the formulation, evaluation, revision, and/or enforcement of the policies of the institution;
- Enforces government and school regulations on admission requirements, students’ enrolment, crediting, transfer, promotions, subject load and sequence, and graduation;
- Prepares and distributes the school calendar every academic year; and,
- Maintains database for all courses and updates the academic data of students.
- Sets up and gathers enrollment data through the information and Communication Technology Department office;
- Encodes registration of freshmen, new students, and transferees and receives school credentials from Basic education to Graduate School students;
- Processes withdrawals and cancellation of enrolment; and,
- Prepares and distributes enrollment reports and statistics to administrators.
- Creates, updates, maintains, and releases the academic records of students;
- Issues certifications, grades, transfer credentials, transcript of records, and diplomas;
- Processes petitions for correction of personal data in school records as indicated in the NSO certificate of live birth; and,
- Verifies and authenticates documents released by the Office.
- Evaluates students’ academic records in accordance with approved curricula to determine graduation from the program;
- Prepares list of graduating students and commencement program;
- Submits the list of graduates to CHED;
- Submits the Notarized List of Graduates who are probable examinees for licensure/board examination to PRC;
- Recommends high school students for graduation;
- Prepares alumni certificates provided by the Alumni Office for commencement exercise; and,
- Keeps the department banners except those of the university and basic education to be used during the graduation day.
- Prepares the schedule of examinations for general education courses based on the faculty teaching load from day 3 to 5 of the examination days; and,
- Prepares and distributes the schedules of examination and proctorship.
Note: In case of conflict in the examination schedule, the student is advised to arrange the schedule with the concerned faculty.
- Generates and distributes the official grade sheets to faculty members through the dean’s office;
- Receives and submits to Management Information Systems (MIS) accomplished grade sheets accomplished by the faculty;
- Generates Grade Report Card of college to graduate students;
- Effects approved correction/completion of grade; and,
- Receives and distributes Form 138 of Basic education students.