CategoriesArts and Sciences
The program aims to:
- enable students to understand their own personality dynamics along with others by providing them with theoretical orientation on human behavior;
- provide students with necessary trainings for life adjustment and improvement of their human relations, in order to function productively towards becoming self – actualized members of society;
- expose students to scientific methods, modern approaches, and techniques in doing psychological studies and research;
- develop students’ competence and skills in psychological assessment and interpretation; and
- produce graduates who would become value–oriented and effective psychologists, guidance counselors, psychometricians, industrial psychologists, instructors, and personnel managers.